Move Better. Feel Better. Age Better. Live Better.
Blossoming Lotus Gyrotonic (& Pilates) inspires people of all ages and fitness levels to discover self-care and joy with embodied movement and strength through somatic awareness. To be embodied is to be fully alive. REAL self-care is about creating a life that authentically reflects and feeds who we are and why we are here. Treat yourself to an hour dedicated to you. Explore self-care practices that support your whole being (mind, body & spirit) in an environment that is the perfect backdrop for your wellness, self-appreciation and healing adventure!
Welcome to our Playground!
We are honored to be the first and only LICENSED and fully equipped Gyrotonic studio in Claremont, the entire Inland Empire and eastern Los Angeles County. We are licensed as a Specialty Outpatient Facility due to our focus on therapeutic movement for all levels of fitness and wellness along with Manual Therapy (for pain-free results that last).
Who we are...
Blossoming Lotus GYROTONIC® (and Pilates) is an intimate luxury Movement Arts and Holistic Wellness Center devoted to helping you choose a lifestyle of optimal health. Joyfully serving Claremont and the surrounding communities of La Verne, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Upland and beyond.
The studio is owned and operated by the dynamic duo of Laura and Steven (wife and husband) who are passionate about the healing power of conscious movement and healing arts.
What we believe...
We believe that your body is designed to feel good!
We also believe in the healing and restorative powers of The Gyrotonic Method, Stott Pilates and Manual Therapy to align not only your physical body, but your emotional and energetic bodies as well.
By connecting all three through Breath, Intention, Concentration and Coordination we truly believe these systems will awaken you to your best self and your most inspired life!
What we offer...
As Exercise Therapists/Medical Massage Therapists, we deliver the finest “concierge-level” Pilates, Gyrotonic exercise and Manual Therapies available. Teaching The Gyrotonic Method is our life's work (since 2005), and we are passionate about sharing the benefits. We also offer lessons in The Stott Pilates Method (all apparatus along with Stott's amazing Rehab Pilates program), Sound Healing/Meditation, and the Manual Therapies of CranioSacral, Visceral Manipulation, and Onsen Structural Therapy to support your move toward a more balanced, healthy life in mind, body and spirit. We are dedicated to meeting you where you are on your self-care and wellness journey and guiding you toward living your best life.
How we work...
We have over 30 years of experience (and thousands of hours of advanced clinical training) working with a wide variety of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions, pediatric scoliosis management, stress reduction, injury recovery and prevention, traumatic brain injury, pre and post operative rehabilitation, sports, dancers, prenatal and postnatal, athletes, chronic pain, women's health, aging gracefully, and general fitness.
Our one-on-one Private Sessions, Duet Sessions and small group lessons offer greater attention to detail, that you simply cannot receive in a large class (no matter how great the instructor). Each session is designed specifically for you and your needs, working to bring symmetry and balance, while focusing on the body as a whole.
What to expect...
- Expect to leave your first session feeling muscles and parts of your body that you have never felt before.
- Expect to connect with your breath in new ways, breathing more deeply and calmly.
- Expect to have more mobility and feel taller because you are in better physical alignment.
- Expect to feel stronger and empowered from your core radiating outwards.
- Expect to feel young physically, stronger emotionally and lighter energetically.
- Expect to leave each session with a smile, feeling like you can take on whatever the day or week holds!
You've got this!!!
Bottom line: You will leave feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, uplifted, standing taller, and more connected to the temple of your body (along with a healthy dose of feel-good vibes).
The Environment where we work...
Our studio is GORGEOUS, spacious, friendly, peaceful and feels like a five diamond luxury spa. We’ve created a zen-like sanctuary where our clients look forward to focusing on themselves for an hour, leaving the cares of the world at the door. The studio has been thoughtfully laid out for optimal privacy and energy flow (thanks to our Feng Shui Master)! Our outdoor waiting area is a client fave - gentle cool breezes with the peaceful sound of the courtyard fountain is a little slice of heaven! When investing your time on wellness, choose an environment that is 100% supportive of those endeavors.
Our studio has four distinct spaces:
- the Main Studio room is home for our Gyrotonic Duets/Trios, workshops and events - complete with a wall of glass doors and windows that open to allow fresh air and natural light to bathe the space
- the Gyrotonic Specialized Equipment room, home to our Jump Stretching board, Archway and Leg Extension Unit - with it's open glass door and courtyard view and breezes
- the "Mandala" room is home for our Pilates program, a sanctuary of peace and calm for mind and body
- the Manual Therapy and Sound Meditation room, a zen-like oasis to quiet the mind and release the body
We've added 15 minute windows between all sessions to keep the studio fresh and avoid congestion.
All sessions are a full hour in length.